Here is a brief description of the equipment used by U2 system.
• Eye Tracker
– System that is used to analyze eyes attention or visual search patterns.
– The measured value is used to help improve the layout of displayed products and screen menus.
• Document Camera (Ziggi)
– Ziggi is an education’s premier document camera.
– The measured value is used to project live image onto screen through LCD Projector.
• EMG (Eletromyography)
– System that measure muscle fatigue and activity during working task.
– The measured value is used to provide guideline of standard postures during working.
• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
– System that measure brain activity on user of external stimuli.
– The measured value is used to interpret user emotions while manipulating the product.
• HFMS (Hand Force Measurement System)
– System that measures the pressure generated between the user’s skin and the product and presents the result in graph form
– The measured value refers to the physical demand on the use while manipulating the product (e.g., jog dial)
• LUX Meter
– Device that measures the intensity of illumination within the work environment.
– The measured value is used to help improve the working environment.
– Instrument that is used to measure the angle of a body part
– The device measures the angle involving the human body in a particular position to be evaluated (e.g., neck angle, upper arm angle, antebrachial angle).